Our approach is to provide positive, but honest support in developing your business idea and developing your proposition.
Support is normally provided by 121 sessions. The objective is to prepare a basic business plan that concisely describes the following:
- A clear business proposition
- A thorough understanding of the market for your service and an assessment of your competitors
- The development of a clear marketing plan – How you are going to make your potential customers aware of your services
- To ensure that you have a good understanding of all the regulatory and administration issues in running a business from health and safety, insurance, to dealing with taxation and accountancy issues.
- In addition to a business plan to objective will be to have a set of financial plans to assess the likely profitability of your idea and a detailed cash flow covering your first 2 years of trading.
The amount of support required in setting up your business is very dependent on its complexity. Therefore our approach is to charge for individual 121 sessions, although most start-ups will require a minimum of 3 sessions.
We believe our charges are very competitive. The initial 121 consultation will be free. Thereafter each session of around an hour will cost £40 plus VAT.
We also work with a number of Enterprise Agencies and whenever possible we will try to arrange funding through a number of Government funded schemes, depending upon our situation and the funding available.