Charging Rates – 2017/2018
The charging rates shown below are for the 2017/2018 tax year and are updated every 05 April. Please note that all rates shown are exclusive of VAT.
Standard Payroll Processing Rates
Our standard payroll processing rates are:
- Weekly/2 Weekly – £10.00 + VAT for up to and including 5 employees with an additional £1.50 + VAT for every employee after the initial 5 employees.
- Monthly/4 Weekly – £20.00 + VAT for up to and including 5 employees with an additional £1.50 + VAT for every employee after the initial 5 employees.
Our standard payroll processing rates include:
- Processing the payroll with all provided updates and submitting all RTI (Real Time Information) data to HMRC
- Processing Statutory Sick Pay, Statutory Maternity Pay, Student Loan Deductions, all other statutory payments and any advised attachments of earnings
- Processing tax code notifications from HM Revenue & Customs
- Providing a choice of reports either by post or email
- Providing detailed payslips for every employee
- Providing information regarding any tax/NIC payments due to HM Revenue & Customs
Additional Payroll Processing Rates
The additional payroll processing rates are also fixed and are charged as and when work is undertaken.
- Processing new employee from P45, P46 or ‘New Starter Checklist’ – £2.00 + VAT for each new employee
- Processing a leaver including producing the P45 – £1.50 + VAT for each leaver
- Payroll correction is charged for any corrections required – £7.50 + VAT for each employee per payroll period.
Standard Workplace Pension Administration Rates
Our standard Workplace Pension administration rates are:
- 0-5 employees – £7.50 + VAT per payroll processing period
- 6-20 employees – £20.00 + VAT per payroll processing period
- 21-35 employees – £25.00 + VAT per processing period
- 36 + employees – £30.00 + VAT per processing period
Our standard Workplace Pension administration rates include:
- Assessing all employees in each payroll processing period, identifying different types of workers including those that are eligible to be opted in
- Providing all statutory letters and notices for employees
- Processing all opt out requested from the pension provider/employee
- Calculating and applying employer and employee pension deductions
- Updating pension provider with details of all pension deductions made
Additional Workplace Pension Administration Rates
The additional Workplace Pension administration rates are also fixed and are charged as and when work is undertaken.
- Workplace Pension initial setup and compliance assessment – £40.00 plus VAT
- Workplace Pension correction is charged for any corrections required – £10.00 + VAT for each employee per payroll period
- Workplace Pensions compliance administration where no qualifying employees on payroll – £50 + VAT (annual fee)
Other Charging Rates
Any additional Workplace Pension related work that does not fall within the standard charges as listed above will be charged at an hourly rate of £40.00 per hour + VAT. Before we undertake any work charged at the hourly rate, we will always contact you to discuss the additional fee.